Friday, March 14, 2014

Road to Redemption!

I think I've mentioned before that I have many journals....many, many! Somewhere within the vicinity of around 50. 
 Considering that this number is around the number of weeks in a year, it occurred to me that I should use at least one a week, just to validate my journal collecting addiction...hence my redemption hehehe!
 I always get excited when a journal is near completion. I usually leave the cover till last as I just know that I would dirty it up while working on it....suffice it to say, I have only 10 of my journals covered! I guess, for a relative newbie, that's not too bad. 
 
This journal spread is inspired by Effie Wilds " Book of Days" workshop. I took the figures that she painted , but used my own sentiment. Effy's title was .."Soul Tribe". Mine is .."I am many"  which is indicative of how we adapt to interact with different people in our lives. 

No comments: