Friday, November 25, 2011

Mandala 2

  Here is my second mandala from Guadalupe's class. This palette of red green and yellow is almost the opposite of what I usually use, so I'm making a conscious effort to break out of my norm and play with different combinations.
  I must also add that I am really loving these Inktense  watercolours. They blend quite well and you can also layer them without reactivating a previous layer. Thank you to my good friend Marta for recommending them to me.
  What I also like about these mandalas is that you finish painting and then it's time to doodle, a very enjoyable past time! (I like how my small and large circles ended up looking like lace around the inner hexagon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, those mandalas are so gorgeous, lovely to see that you have taken so much from Guada's class and created these beauties!