Saturday, November 19, 2011

First ever blog

So where does one start when one firsts blogs. I really wish that I had started blogging 18 months ago, when I first started my art lessons. Keeping a record of my journey from the very start would make so much more sense that jumping in mid story.
Anyhoo, this is where I am now. I may be the only one who ever reads this, but that's okay with me. So here goes.

Today I put some of my artwork into a friend's shop. If you are in the vicinity of Minchinbury Hometown, why not pop in to The Creative Spirit Center. Cherished Relics is my friends shop and she has the most amazing, collection of beautiful items for sale...well worth the trip.

See their Facebook page for opening hours.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, welcome to the blogging world! And what a delightful blog it is, I love it! What a candid, honest and fresh way with words you have, if this is an indication of what's coming, we'll have many enjoyable blog moments coming our way!
Hopefully I can join you soon.
I wish you a very happy and successful journey, and thank you for sharing your gorgeous art with us!
Marta

Karen @ WhimsiKa said...

Thank you so much Marta for being my first visitor and my first follower. It's so good to have you here! xx

Christine B said...

This blog looks so enticing Karen. I just know it is going to bring you much happiness and joy and inspiration and pleasure to all who read it. Very best wishes and good luck from me.
Lots of love
Christine

Karen @ WhimsiKa said...

Thanks so much Christine. I am having fun albeit mostly by myself! LOL